Unplayable after latest patch

I was playing diablo (UK) at 20:00 - 22:00. It played very smoothly and no problems whatsoever. I then left the game in which it started to patch immediately afterwards. Ever since then, I cannot play it whatsoever.
I have tried the link that Meteor pulled up on a different thread, did everything including uninstall and reinstall and still it crashes whenever I click play.

It will say ‘loading’ yet my whole laptop freezes. Before anyone asks me for data info, my answer is no due to the fact that it has nothing to do with my msi gaming laptop, this is definately blizzards end.

I or rather we the gaming community shouldn’t ask for this to be sorted as it already should. Please get this looked into as I can’t be the only one with this problem.

2 Likes

Same here. Play - “Game is running” - White Screen - Then back to nothing.

1 Like

same as fender been like this for last 2 days

1 Like

I have the same problem. Tried to repair (didn’t find anything), update all my drivers, reinstall the game but it keeps crashing on launch.

1 Like

Hello there,

before you make contact with us I would ask you to go through the steps mentioned here on this Site .

If nothing helped to solve the issue please create a ticket and provide my colleagues with the systemfiles of your machine.