Visions of Enmity end dungeon chest loot can drop outside reachable areas

Lost loot. https :// ibb .co/ 8c6sfZw

I’m from eu, the bug forum is in the us, why the F have us and eu or whatever region forums in the first place. Do you want any region peep to post in whatever region forum?

Of course my link can’t be clicked on because nobody is allowed to post links for f’s sake, besides one of those privileged ones. If you had some semblance of logic you would copy the link and delete the spaces in between.

Also tell that to everyone in eu that they have to post their bug reports in the us forum.

FYI I don’t give a crap what you want.

Yes, that’s because they want a single forum for all bugs to be reported in…

You can continue to report bugs here if you like but the devs will never see it.
You’re literally shouting into the wind by posting in the wrong place.

Or, you could not post broken links…

1. Upload your screenshot to a free image hosting site, e.g. imgur
  2. Copy the URL of your screenshot to the clipboard
  3. Paste the URL of your screenshot into your post
  4. Highlight the URL in your post
  5. In the Edit window click the </> button to convert it to pre-formatted text
  6. The result will be similar to this…
    https://ibb.co/8c6sfZw

Then someone with high trust levels on the forums could embed it for you…

They do if they want Blizzard to fix the bugs they’re reporting.

I imagine that the post you responded to (since deleted by its author) contained the helpful sort of advice that poster is well known for on this and many other Blizzard forums, i.e. it directed you to the correct place to report bugs.

You can continue to post in the wrong place, and not get your issue fixed, or you can post in the right place and hope that Blizzard takes notice. Either way, responding with anger to people that are trying to help you get what you want isn’t a good look, and it’s certainly not the way to engender future help.

Oh, and by the way, there are already reports on the Bug Report forum about this.
For example…

1 Like