Will purchasing Resurrected open classic?

Hello, i would like to ask if i purchased Resurrected will it open the classic game ? or this will be stand alone game ?

Also is it required to enter Alpha test any purchasing for Classic or Resurrected ?

Hey Hilalstar,

You can purchase Resurrected on its own via the shop or if you want Diablo 3 also then you would be looking for the Prime Evil Collection option on the store page.

If you scroll down on the store page you can see a breakdown of what is included in the bundle compared to the base purchase.

For information about the Technical Alpha I recommend you check out the Blog Post.

To have a chance at getting an invite all you need to do is Opt-In via the official site which can be found here.

I don’t think Schwayjeck addressed your question, i.e. whether purchasing any of the D2R packages would give you access to the “classic” game, by which I presume you meant Diablo II / Lord of Destruction content. None of the D2R packages give you the old version. That remains a completely separate purchase from D2R.

1 Like

yea , didn’t lol :smiley:

but you did … Thank you :slight_smile: