Can´t get into Dungeons

Anyone else having problems to enter a Dungeon?

I can click the entrance, couple of minutes in loading screen and then back at the entrance but not in the dungeon.

1 Like

People cannot get into the game…how are they supposed to know how to get into a dungeons or what the problem is ?

well there are quite a lot of people in the game tbh.

so why are you telling me this?

your statement is literally pointless

same issue here too. click to enter dungeon, loading screen for a few mins then boop, back out at the map.

Those who are lucky enough to be in the game won’t be sitting around in the forum xD

Also, when I was in the game, before I got a permanent disconnect I had no issues getting into dungeons.

^ Even the dude above me get’s it

How do you deem my statement pointless since the people who are in game are playing and not sitting on forums while the others which are on the forums cannot get into the game…

I guess the fact that you cannot access the dudgeon has nothing to do with the game if this is your state of logic.

well in my thought this was a place to get answers and maybe something useful.

but seems like its just criticism.

thanks anyways… i guess

1 Like

Thank you , have a great time…please come again

also affects traveling via waypoints for me/not able to move to a different zone by foot aswell. after i exited to mainscreen error 30008 showed up. currently restarting the game.

for me to. i just tabbed out from windowed fullscreen now and got back into the game. it kinda loaded there for a second, but it helped to make teleportation functioning again and i can enter the dungeon now.

maybe it will work for you aswell

One of us, one of us xD

Hey thread creator :slight_smile:
i have the same issue: Loading screen / Return to dungeon not possible

i have to do the light watch 4 times. i completed it with not going to town: no “return to dungeon → no loading error”… of course, this is not a solution…

hope they can fix

edit: what NOT helps with this issue is restarting the game. Ignore the trolls. After 7-8 loading screens sometime you’ll get into the dungeon

thank you a lot mate.
i saved this to my favorites just in case.

seems to work fine now. let´s hope it will get better :smiley:

Since yesterday I been having a bug or something else when the world dungeons like lost archives and many others, even the cellars, keep getting stuck first in the dungeon with the diablo door loading screen and then a black screen with luminous dots for countless minutes and the game freezes.

I cannot keep the story since I need to go to a dungeon and also being lvl 17 sorcerer cannot make the magi quest for the lvl 15 features. It’s quote frustrating

OK for me . I had the same issue, thing is, I played thru an update . I had to exit the game. update Battlenet and get back in. then the dungeon worked. I hope it helps

This thread is from march 2023, i think the problem is long gone