Diablo 4 classes are cringe

Hi there, I was really hyped to play diablo 4 on launch, I’ve tried many many times to get into the game and every single time I find myself trying to find which class i’d even like to play, got level 50 with druid and it feels so trash, then 50 with rogue and the only good builds are just… trash. and now going through my mage it’s felt just as bad… everything feels like it just shouldn’t go together or you make a build that you like and you can’t even play the game, i’m not a barb or necro player at all so yeah not gonna touch those. The three options i have just makes me want to quit the game every time and it’s so god damn cringe. i originally thought cool storm/ nature druid build, then my only options are this crappy tornado or lightning storm move that just makes me face palm so hard watching him sit there and vibrate whilst i pump out the least intimidating farts imaginable, or get cc’d and 1 shot because i had to wait 3 more seconds for my skill to actually do damage, and don’t get me started on how cringe the tornado wolf builds look… and that’s what i’m supposed to look forward to? why can’t i just summon the sheer powers of nature without having to be a furry looking mofo jerking some wind? (if you’re into that, no judgement) maybe i haven’t gotten through enough of it, or i’m just too critical, i shouldn’t expect too much from simple attack animations but i just can’t help but want more, originally thinking it’s gonna be a simple choice into it’s ruined my full experience. And then the new class sounds awful aswell, if anything i can’t believe there’s not been a single free class in an update with how low choice you get at the start, then they’re gonna release 1 new class in the new expansion? i’m not gonna be buying it at this rate, i feel majorly scammed from this game already just because it seemed like it was going to be better than it really was, i do see me enjoying the game easily if they just made 1 decent class with a build i at least enjoy, and the only reason i’m writing this is because I’ve tried and tried to give it a chance over and over, i’m so frustrated with something so simple, give me move i think cool yes. they needa actually give me the option of being a nature’s fury druid or something rather than have me mix the primal and nature skills together it just feels so clunky and… eww… yes this is mainly a druid rant. And what are other people’s thoughts on how clunky and ugly all of the builds feel from any class?

This was exhausting to read… Please use paragraphs.
You haven’t tried half the classes, calls everything cringe with no elaboration, and only specify one druid build, tornado werewolf.
Maybe you should try to branch out a little, try more different things, or simply come to the conclusion that this game was a dud, not your thing, its ok, it happens. Not all games are for everyone.

1 Like

Yes, if you don’t like D4 try Last Epoch. Maybe it is your game. It is different.

1 Like

Game is less then a year old, D3 was not in a good place either in its first year from what i hear.
That being said, if you cant make a build, find one on the net. My lv58 druid use a storm build whitout shapeshifting or pets.

So play something else, and come back in some years, D3 did not become good until about 3 years after its release, i expect same “trend” for D4 aswell.

1 Like

I think 3 of 5 classes is more than half of em, and tornado wolf is the cringest build is to why it was chosen. it just looks terrible… literally jerking off wind, how about the pulverise wearbear builds? still pretty cringe though, and for money to be wasted like that is even more cringe.

Yeah i’m not the first guy writing about druids being ew, but all of the classes are just as bad, twisting blades builds on rogue or trap or piercing shot or whatever all suck so hard, i’ve been resetting each character over and over then switching, thinking oh maybe this build on this class would actually feel good, but just no, guess the games just not for me then and i wasn’t able to refund. amazing.

Fare thee well then, traveler.
May the quadra-cringe never happen again as you play a new game without tornado and without wind. Let there be an end to twisting blades, and let there be no traps on your non-cringed path.
And finally, may you get your refunds no matter how much you have played.

2 Likes

Yikes. It does not sound like you have had a very pleasant experience. Maybe the game it just not for you? Baldur’s Gate 3 is pretty much universally loved but it also did not engage me, and i quite the game, but i knew it was me and not the game.

I would suggest that you give the classes a little more time than level 50 though, as the game, character strength and power really opens op when you start with the paragon board, and there are many great guides on super fun and power builds. Druid is slow before reaching peak performance but try watching Goblin Inc on Youtube. He has some very powerful Druid builds.

Youre cringe for making a book about how cringe classes are.

I have played Sorc, Necro and now Barb. D4 has quite good classes and good builds for them. Some are OP, but so they are in every RNG. It is very hard to find golden middle way. We players can do builds that Blizz even could imagine. I understand them, they are allways two steps behind of “uber” players.
So we can only copy and enjoy OP builds.