Nectomancer 0 skill points at start

Hello, I just started season 1 in Diablo 4 with the necromancer and they didn’t give me the 6 points to raise skills at level 1, I started directly with 0 points. Thank you.

[image]

It may be renown skill points:

If you did not do the parts of renown that carry over (e.g. lilith shrines/discovery) on the eternal realm then you wont have enough renown to unlock the skill points from renown in season.

If you have done the above you need to claim them (open the map > press W). Click and claim them from each zone.

If you have not unlocked them you should work on renown.

1 Like

Yes, it is nothing wrong with the game, op has just not gone into detial about how renown transfers to season1.

So here it is, IF you was at max renown in a zone on eternal realm, when you first starts S1, you get max renown lv2, so that means you get a maximum of 5 skill points for free, but you need to claim them from the renown menu, they are not given to you automaticly.

Renown lv3-5 has to be re-grinded all over again for the season by doing all the dungeons again, finding all the waypoints again and doing all the side quests again and strongholds again.
Renown lv4+5 is locked behind tier 3, since you dont have a season character that has reached tier 3 yet.