Problem: Hardcore mode impossible due to server errors

Bought the Ultimate D4 version, the game mechanics are amazing with the skills combos etc… and after ~700 hours of hardcore playing, past ~30-40 characters die, 90% of them died due to server errors. This makes me nervous, confused and very disappointed. There should be an extra mechanism what constantly and continuously checks and revives those Heroes whose shall not die due to server errors. Or this Scroll of escape and elixir of death evation does not work as expected

Please respect my and other Customers time as we respect and appreciate yours. Please find a way to sort out this huge problem. This problem makes the game very repetative and it’s getting boring to play from level 1 again and again until server issues/disconnect comes up and here we go again.

I totally agree. This is my experience too.
I Like the tension of playing hardcore, but when the game suddenly freezes and then after up to half a minute unfreezes and your char is dead, that is NOT fun!
I had a rather slow broadband connection , 200 down, so I was thinking it might be in my end. So, I got a faster connection 1000 down. It didn’t do anything. Freezes are still as frequent.
With that said, yesterday 7. nov. I didn’t have any freezes, so perhaps it has finally be fixed? I can always hope.

Hello

Do you try with scroll of escape item?

If you have the scroll of escape in your inventory i think very often you avoid the death after disconnection problem, you can try to search info about it in the web