Reconnect Diablo 4

when will this mess be fixed, that he reconnects all the time!

1 Like

Yep, already disconnected. AGAIN!

Hello Fellow Wanderers,

This is honestly a shame.

SO many times have I posted comments with this issue.

Another fire at this issue impacting quite a few people on PC. Issue is quite impacting since it removes almost all the mini map items and the game (from a menu perspective) treats you like you haven’t a valid licence.

I have been playing Blizzards games since 1997 and always paid the licence. I even pre purchased D4.

So issue is quite simple. I start Battle.net (it connects me, then disconnects and reconnects every 2 or 3 minutes) I can start D4 fine, and then after a few minutes "Reconnecting to Diablo IV"starts spinning top left corners of the screen. After a few seconds the minimap items disappear. After this the game is almost unplayable (no trace of anything. Menu shows me the "Buy now"button :slight_smile: which is funny. And then if I leave the game, it “crashes” and I am back to my desktop with Battle.net client.

I can try 5, 10 sometime 15 times before I get a stable game and I can play for hours.

I have tried everything BLues have told people on this very same forum. No packet losses, no firewall, QoS, DNS trick (and trust me I tried hard with all my computer science guy).

Here is a list of topics:

And there are more …

How can we move forward and get attention?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.