RT enabled = crash when teleporting

Running on my 4090, no matter what other setting is at, the game will crash if any RT options are enabled and I try to teleport. Running on Win 11 with GeForce 551.86 drivers, Intel 13900K.

Haven’t really played, just trying out the RT settings but it crashed for me once after switching RT settings on and off and exiting the menu with ESC.
Teleported a few times, no crash, seems random.
Never had a crash without RT before with my 4090 though.

same here. temporary fix seems to not have textures on ultra level.
Edit: still crashes with textures even on high

The game was reserving 19GB of VRAM, so that should not be a problem with a 24GB card.

Have you checked event viewer system logs? I am using same nvidia driver version. it seems my driver is crashing, though it doesn’t happen in any other games. I have disabled any gpu, cpu, ram xmp overclocking and it still crashses.

Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event: 

\Device\Video3
Error occurred on GPUID: 100

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.