Why is Druid so fat!?

Would actually quite like to play Druid but for some reason he’s a big ol butterball.

I really wish we had bodytype customisation.

17 Likes

and instead settle for the inclusive marketing choice for us whales who unload our problems on food

1 Like

What? He is not fat you can see his abs and pecs and everything.

He is not some little office drone that’s 5’8" and goes to CrossFit 3 times a week and spends the day drinking protein shakes and creatine monohydrate.

He is like a bear, a huge man, almost 7 foot tall, massive muscles , and ideal subcut for a non-brainwashed fitness magazine enthusiast.

I am playing him with all bear skills and with my transmogs he is easily the best looking character in the game. Making mince meat of everything and I love it.

5 Likes

I’m fairly certain if I was hitting stuff as much as my druid does, I’d not be fat… I’d look 5x the size of Arnie… oh look… a druid ingame… huge… not fat… huge… like a small mountain.

Druid isn’t “fat” they are just big framed. You wouldn’t survive if you were fat… only actors get away with it, because they are pretending to be something, they aren’t actually it.

They look like wrestlers… try calling a wrestler fat next time you meet one…

1 Like

yes he is fat, inclusive things.

7 Likes

I’d say he’s high bodyfat high muscle fiber in 1. He’s just massive. But different body types wouldn’t hurt the game

But at the same time, it absolutely does not need it and it would have delayed the game months. So, I am fine with it! :smiley:

months to make different types of body? are you kidding? If this game could be modded, any guy on the internet would do it in two days.

2 Likes

Druids are hot… Hell I’d give them an option for more beer belly… They’re just big boned dudes, not fat… Some guys are big. I’d like to play Sorc but use the druid body instead… soo… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You don’t run a game development studio, do you… :joy:

It’s the sub 6 foot, ectomorphs posting the complaints. Must be, they think a large guy is “fat” because they are so small, maybe?

1 Like

I weigh 90 kg, and I can say without fear of being wrong that the druid is severely obese, if you think that physique is healthy, somehow change your habits xD

5 Likes

Well, the fact that every single piece of clothing needs to be stretched or shrunk to get the proportions of the armor right, indicates that it is too mutch work to be worth it.

That is prolly why we are not getting the ability to adjust body size on ANY of the classes.

I dont understand why obese people are so mad about druid.

The “Druid” Eddie hall:

Healthy as you can be, build like a tank! Strong like rock!

90kg. :joy: See, this isn’t comparable. The druid is a proper big man… 90kg is very small, like female lifter weight.

The druid has more muscle mass in his legs than a 99kg dot does in their whole body.

Haha.

Like a squirrel calling a Bear obese. :laughing:

to many burgers I think

2 Likes

Why is body shaming digital characters a thing now? Similar thread over on the US forums, aren’t there things in Diablo that are actually worth complaining about? Totally fine to have a heavier druid, not everything has to look the same Vitruvian Man perfect proportions type of thing. I see no one complaining about the malnourished Necromancer, where’s the outrage over that walking Asparagus?

1 Like

he grew up in North America, surrounded by fast food chains.

1 Like

You must be blind… strip your druid down. He looks nothing like Eddie. He looks like Butterbean. He’s fat.