A disappointed fan :(

all I have to say about you and your reply is: :poop:

Unfortunately Hearthstone ruined it since naxxramas came. Blizzard didnt realize it yet and keep doing new expansion without aware about it. It is sad!

My friend, the game is way to expensive to support. You buy a bundle for 80 bucks and you get a 4 rogue legendaries, but oh wait you remember that you never play rogue because you don’t like the deck type and bam, you just wasted 80 bucks for nothing

2 Likes

He has invested his time into playing the game. And he is right, F2Players have gotten the short end of the stick over the years.

RegisKillbin is a popular streamer and Youtuber who plays Hearthstone and he has said for a long time that Hearthstone is too expensive.

1 Like

One part of it is sustaining certain livestyles to a select few amount of people :wink:

h ttps://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/bobby-koticks-house/

Blizzard like money, why are you surprised that the game is going toward pay to win? If you want something for free, Blizzard games are not for you!

How it “pay to win”?
You could have every card in the game and still lose to a cheap basic face hunter.

They don’t care about alienating people that don’t pay. All R&D is focused on how to trick people into spending too much money on pixels.

I was trying out some new cards today and Safety Inspector is a perfect example of how little effort is put into the game design front. Clearly it would be very easy to code this card to do what people expect it to do; replace a low impact card from your hand with a card from your deck. Out of, what I imagine, must be pure laziness the card can draw the card you’re shuffling into the deck. The card isn’t strong enough to warrant this “nerf” and from a gameplay perspective it doesn’t make sense to allow for a 1 in 23 “oopsie” experience unless you’re just too lazy to code it properly.

I presumed that’s how Safety Inspector worked because the shuffle into your deck and draw a card are on the card as 2 different consecutive sentences, so there’s not even any ambiguity as to the fact that the card is shuffled in first. I do agree that it would make more sense as a card if it had different text and you couldn’t get the card back.

you should take in what players are saying. i see less and less people playing the game. your game is broken and you making it worse. i bet this will fall on deaf ears as if you did care about every player, you would have a better balance in game play. i see how greedy you guys have become and making the game worse than ever before.

A bunch of clowns working at blizzard.

you should take in what players are saying. i see less and less people playing the game. your game is broken and you making it worse. i bet this will fall on deaf ears as if you did care about every player, you would have a better balance in game play. i see how greedy you guys have become and making the game worse than ever before.

A bunch of clowns working at blizzard. Fix your game

Fix your game blizzard. its shocking. achievements are joke.

fix your game

you got access to the player database, or is that just you and your “brother”?

You expectig a response direct from J Allen Brack?

Off you pop to Fortnite please, i am sure you have some skins to buy

fornite sucks its just as bad as blizzard taking money and not fixing the bugs correctly

Blizzard has clowns working for them.

buff epaR rope min. 3 minute per turn pls Blizzard i want waste opponents time with odd warrior with tank up pass, ResidentSleeper boardclear and the herocard dr. trggerboom or silas slowplay kill, 200iq fatique or etc.

Ummmm come on guys it’s only 20 dollars. If you can’t afford to spend 20 dollars on a tavernpass, maybe instead you should be spending your free time getting uhhh, i dunno, a JOB?? Jeeze, that’s what’s wrong with this generation, all a bunch of entitled millennials who don’t know what honest work is and expect to get everything handed to them. SMH i can’t believe i share a chatroom with you children.

Thanks for wasting your “time” KEKW

Just play other games… i uninstalled this so called game,the greed is beyong insane.

2 Likes

I’ve seen your post fresh, I nodded in some sort of agreement, but ignored it saying “maybe later”. It could’ve saved me a huge chunk of money I spent on all the stuff they put up for sale in shop, starting from hero bundles to book of heroes and what not.
The day has come and I switched to LoR only to realise that I could’ve owned/ crafted the whole collection to date, with less money than I had to spend for ONE bundle in HS. A legendary equivalent, champion card, costs 3£ instead of 45£, and that’s only IF you choose to pay. Supporting the game by buying is the least you can do, at l east with the event pass, because otherwise you get all for free.

The rng is ridiculous… and what’s more ridiculous is the matchmaking… despite them promising that it was gonna get better and that every month your grind should feel easier then the last… it’s completely not the case… every month it’s the same challenge of getting into D5 and usually I do it apart from this month which was crammed with unbelievably unlikely rigged matchmaking, perfect draw games one after the other, complete counter plays to anything I play and after every game I’m just thinking how many times do I have to lose to this nonsense before I can play a streak of normal games, where both players draw cards at random instead of one player drawing utter useless plays and the other drawing pin point perfect curve counters.

Just an amazingly horrible month. Not enjoyed this expansion at all which is a shame because academy was great!

1 Like

Thats intended…I “know”
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/algorithm-behind-game-to-force-you-to-lose

That’s a long read lol, interesting though.

1 Like