A Petition to continue the Blizzard Game service in China

Astonished by the recent news “Blizzard to suspend game services in China”, as a loyal Chinese Blizzard fan, I am here to raise a petition to continue the Blizzard game service in China.
I have been a Blizzard game fan since 90s. I have played all serials of Starcraft, Warcraft, Diablo, WoW, Hearthstone and OW. Through the games, I have found not only the fun, but also friendship, memories and of course the game characters being built throughout the years. There are tens of millions of Blizzard fans, like me, in China.
The damage done to Chinese Blizzard fans due to the suspension of game services in China is beyond measure.
The consequence of ending the contract with the current Chinese partner will be:

1. There will be a very long time that Chinese players will not have access to Blizzard games. The long waiting time could be up to years or eternity.
  2. The number of Chinese Blizzard fans will quickly diminish. The re-creation of a large Chinese Blizzard fan base will become impossible when other games take the chance to impose influences.
  3. Eventually, Blizzard games will suffer due to a lack of influence and revenue.
    Hereby, I plead with all Blizzard gamers across the globe to support the petition to continue the Blizzard Game service in China.