A really long turn bug

I just experienced a feature which allowed the opponent’s turn to last indefinetely. He didn’t do any exploits or anything. Also he was aiming cards and emoting and I was watching a video, so It’s not my internet. Then I closed the game and relaunched to find out I recieved a loss. This is not the first time I got disconnected from a game like that.

Hey there merolé, thanks for reporting this :).

At a first glance, the way you described this incident suggests you or your opponent may have disconnected during the match. As you can see on our support article for it, this presents itself as if your opponent’s turn lasts forever even though you’re still seeing emotes or a hovering card.

If you experience this again, try to close the game and restart it to reconnect as suggested and hopefully you can contine the match. If you start to experience this regularly, you should try our Hearthstone Disconnection Troubleshooting steps next.

Hi, my game keeps “ghost crashing”, this time I still saw the mulligan screen when my oppenent was already playing, so I restarted the game and managed to reconnect. This started to happen only after the DoD release and it happens just in HS, all my other games work just fine.
edit:
It keeps happening every game. All my drivers are up to date, I’m using ethernet and this is the only game it happens with, so I don’t think the other troubleshoot steps are relevant to me.

I’m really sorry to hear that :frowning:

It sounds like this happens on the desktop version of the game for you, so can you please get in touch with our Customer Support team to see if they can help you?