About players who play intentionally slow

You make a fair few good points. I appreciate the feedback. And I didn’t actually know about the plurality of the word before, that is a neat thing. Cheerios for that.

Unfortunately it’s rather difficult for me to switch back from the unintentional ad homines & showing off when someone has showed that they’re not in the discussion to argue in good faith and just come in to try and dismiss any points I make by claiming something without any actual evidence to back it up. I have zero respect for those with that kind of attitude. I do try to give people the benefit of the doubt but there’s usually no possibility of a healthy conversation after that certain invisible line is crossed, apart from maybe an apology (Which is rather rare to find around here in that kind of context.) in which case I would be more than happy to give the same in return.
I’ll have to improve on that. But sadly, that is a two-way street.

2 Likes

Well, showing off is not “bad”, if you’re “better” in some aspects, you are more that right to show it. My point there was to do it in an understandable-to-your-discussant-way, and to avoid yourself the mistakes you apportion to the other. I mean the iq gap between you two was already apparent enough. That’s why I decided to respond to you ( as you already understand your discussant did obviously way more mistakes and his statements were full of fallacies, not even worth to mention or replying).
Having no respect for those with that kind of attitude is totally acceptable, respect imo is earned, not freely given. and I admit, just from your response you have earned mine sir.

1 Like

Well, since you asked so nicely…

If u play Mage - yes i will stall to waste ur time

1 Like

Honestly i hate people wich stall for time. But i kind of start to agree with this after seeing nothing but questlines in wild. We might as well stall and waste their time out of spite. After all this is how blizz intended it to work. thats why they are rewarding us by the time played instead of how many games you won.

edit: wut? i replied to pastuch and for some reason the quote got removed automaticly by blizz

Absolutely agree. There’s a new post on this and another similar issue here: Players are gaming the Hearthstone system Please comment on it (as I have done here) so maybe they’ll do something about our issue.

You just gave me an idea. I will rope every single fk game untill blizzard fix their standard mage quest

1 Like

Stalin’s reign of terror ended long ago. Leave the past alone, lest you awaken it.

I see mage and have time - I will play but never end turn - let him suffer same as I am. When I dont have time I just quit cos this is game and playing against f… NPC is nonsense.

2 Likes

The biggest problem is when people have won the game, and they are just rubbing it in. If you forfeit, then you dont get quest advancement either. And if you can see it 2 rounds in advance, that they are just stalling time to mess you up, then it gets really infuriating.
I know you cant do much about it. But when you see them hovering over cars, moving the mouse. Thenm they arnt AFK. Make the rounds go faster.

The opponent has 2 cards in his hand (4-5 turns) and he waits until the last moment.
My one minute is precious, Aeru
There is respect for the opponent in the games. This is disrespectful !!!

Yea but I still don’t care and I hope you pull your hair out seeing this happening to you…Cuz that’s the whole point of me doing it.

1 Like

Who are you ? Hmm.
Don’t worry, I won’t even deal with you, if you become my opponent, I will beat you one hundred percent, if you make me wait, it is your disrespect.
PS: Watch the V for Vendetta, maybe you’ll make a move that fits your nickname.

The devs fail at this game, they refuse to solve problem, if they think it is good. THEY ARE WRONG! Players dont even play this game because of bot & dailies. Hearthstone needs to REWORK COMPLETETLY and now how this game works is COMPLETETLY AWFUL.

I am so damn tired of players who afking after putting 1 card, PRETEND TO BE AFKING IT IS WHAT PLAYERS DO. WHY? FIX THIS, THE DEVS!!!

Perhaps people stall for time because they already feel disrespected by people playing overly OP questline decks.

1 Like

blad I rope people all the time but I get where manz iz coming from. roping to annoy people is fun though so you know i’m gonna keep doing it for the lolz safe blud.

Then they should post this topic ( OP Decks ) on the forum many times. No one has the right to disrespect anyone.
PS: OP decks have already ruined this game. Blizzard should thank its excellent design team.
Browse the forum a bit, can you see any nice messages? Mostly dissatisfaction. These posts show how excellent the team is.

The only thing it shows is that many people like to complain. And when a complaint topic has been opened, it is certain to lure in more complainers.

roping to annoy people is so much fun…manz gonna keep doing it

small worlds, small happiness.