Account hacked…email changes

Hi, seems like my account got hacked and I cant log in because he changed the email, this is my alternate account that I’m posting this post on, I have some photos of Blizzard sending to my email that it got hacked. Pls help I cant play anything now.

You need to raise a ticket and give as much info as you can about the account that you believe is compromised

Hi, seems like my account got compromised, waiting por response of the team. I have the screenshots of the emails I recived as someone entered my account and change my email. Now I can’t even enter to change it back because it says my email is not found. Pls help can’t play :frowning: this sucks…

1 Like

Hi, seems like my account got hacked and I cant log in because he changed the email, this is my alternate account that I’m posting this post on, I have some photos of Blizzard sending to my email that it got hacked. Pls help I cant play anything now.

Hey ljlthicc,

For more information about what steps to take first, have a look at the article here: Account Hacked.

Once you’re sure your computer and other accounts are safe, please create a ticket via the link in that article and include your last known email (as well as a new one if needed) and we’ll do our best to help recover the account.

So all i need to do is upload a photo of my ID…?
I have some photos of Blizzard sending me that my account has been hacked should I attach that too…?