Account hacked and changed the email

Hello!
It seems like someone hacked my account and changed my e-mail address. now i can’t log in to my blizzard account. I cant even redeem a new password because when i try to use my email it says “theres no account for this email”. I log in to this old account so i can make this topic. Dont really know what to do i alredy made a ticket yet no answer for that. I still have my old email account and can share the screenshot. Blizzard just sent me 1 email that my email is changed and no link to verify that was me or not. I am not sure what kind of security procedure they are using but i need help. The account btag is YuH#1870 and if u can help, please sen me the link to my previous email, to reset the email or whatever needed.

Hey there YuH1990,

Please contact our support from here, in order to assist you retrieve your account back.

Bro, the one who hacked the account changed the email. When I typed my previous one, it says “the account doesn’t exist”. What am I supposed to do?

Create a new battle net account and give them as much info about your hacked account as possible.
Then once its sorted get a mobile authenticator and secure your computer/device

Hey YuH1990,

The link I gave you above allows you to contact us with a simple ticket submission. You don’t need to create a new account to contact us, but since you have obviously done so, since you are posting from a different account, you can submit a ticket from your current account to reach the support. Just make sure to explain that you are talking about a different account.

As a rule of thumb, avoid entering your personal details in a public forum.