Account Hacked email and password changend

Hello, my blizzard account got hacked the email is changed and the password. i wonna make a ticket but there u have to fill in your email but i cant because i dont know where the mail of my blizzard account got changed to. if i fill in my official email account in they say theres no blizzard account with that email adress. i also have screenshots from my mail account where u can see that he changed all the emails and passwords and names. i dont no what to do and i need help i have put a lot a money in my account and my favorite games are on it. the mail account i used for the account before it was hacker is [Removed by Blizzard]

Hello QuickShadow,

This isn’t something we can help with directly via the forums.

Don’t worry though! You don’t need to be able to log in to the account in order to report it as compromised. Just select “I don’t know my Blizzard account email” when sending your ticket.

I’ve removed the old email from your post, but just make sure you include that in your ticket and we’ll be able to find the account.

For more info about what to do while you wait for a reply, as well as a link to where you can submit the ticket, have a look at the support article here: Account Hacked.