Achievements screen

When I complete an achievement, I go to the screen to get rid of the notification and collect the points but the list I scroll keeps unexpectedly moving and doesn’t scroll properly, or moves on it’s own.

I might have 3 to collect on the same spot (like win 10 hunter matches, win 20 hunter matches, win 30 hunter matches - just as an example). All of those are in the same spot, but when I click on the win 10 to collect it, it’ll bump the whole list back to the top, so I have to scroll all the way back to win 10 spot I was just in to collect the win 20. Thats just an example, but it seems to happen with every single collection when you click on your completed achievement.

Also searching through the lists for ones I want to try is so monotonous. It sometimes won’t scroll properly, so I have to click out and click back into looking through them again to get them to scroll properly. There should be a search by text/ hero type function added to help.

1 Like

Indeed very annoying. The white numbers become super large and go crazy all over the screen when I try to scroll down to the achievement I got. Scrolling down isn’t smooth and the screen really wants to go to the top again. When I finally get to the achievement and I click it, the screen goes to the top again and the whole thing starts over again.