Active Heroic Duel run are not cashed out for rewards after patch 21.6

Hello there!

From 21.6 patch notes on HS official site:
“When the 21.6 patch goes live on November 2, all players’ Duels ratings will be reset and the pool of eligible cards you can use to build your 15-card start deck will be updated to include cards from the new Deadmines Mini-Set. Please note that 21.6 will be the first time that players with active Heroic runs are cashed out for rewards based on their run progress when the patch goes live, and those players will be compensated with a Tavern Ticket (much like how active Arena runs are cashed out when sets rotate).”

Based on the above, before the patch I left duel on 2 losses (and 7 wins), but after November 2 till now - still haven’t received the award. The duel was automatically completed (when entering the mode, it suggest starting a new one). The ticket seemed to be returned, mb even a message about this got out one more time when I re-entered the game (I heard that there was also a bug with this).
Is it worth waiting for the reward to be refunded or the change promised in the patch did not work out and there will be no refunds?