Algorithm behind game to force you to lose

I have plenty of games tracked through HS tracker, after hitting Plat 5 i played 50-70 games and winrate dropped 50% to 23%

Just out of interest, are you saying that spending money will get you your legend card back?

1 Like

example from today htt9ps://ibb.co/RjNr1Gp
remove 9 from https

Real world or HS forums, it seems no one can escape conspiracy theories.

First of all, there is the logic. The more you climb, the slower and harder it will become, that is even how the game is promoted and published by Blizzard. They didn’t promote the game as “you win every game, promise!” but as a MMR based game where you’ll be matched with people your skill and level until you reach your personal peak. And instead of thinking “i’ve reached my limit, i should get better” or “i’m at my rank it seems, i’ll just keep playing and improve” you just complain and believe in a rigged system that aims specifically at you and other few, while many others manage to climb with no problems or don’t seem to have problems with winrate %.

Second, i’d like to add something about the chat: your way of thinking is egocentric. Just because you can handle bad words doesn’t mean others can, there are so many players and different type of personalities out there. There are children or young folks, there are people very sensitive, there are those who might suffer from social or mental problems and find it hard to battle against stupid cruel words. And even if you can handle it, as Roga said, i don’t see why i should still read such idiocy and nonsense. It doesn’t offend me, but i still can’t believe such stupidity exists. And if you don’t care about others, or live the mentality of “everyone should grow balls” then i won’t even say how low that would make you.

Third and final consideration, is that your approach is completely wrong. The proof you have given is smoke that i don’t even see as relatable to the subject, words just to impress and look intelligent. Sure, it’s hard to report, yes there is no chat, but how does that relate to the case about rigging the game? The rest of things you said are subjective, i don’t see data, or a universal outcry that makes your point stand. And ending with “believe me or you’re stupid” is by far the most idiotic thing one person can say, cause even the most intelligent person is always open to debate, to doubt and revisit their point of view as time and event changes.

Besides… why are you still playing the game if it’s “f.ing obvious and horrible” and you want people to “stand up against big bully Blizzard”? You said other games have chats and you can report, play those, very simple logic.

6 Likes

just for you to understand: card draws and luck thats what i am talking about, and with that comes the winrate ofc in the above example

i dont care if it is egocentric or not, thats the problem with the world. everybody is a rabbit nowadays like “dont say that to my i will tell u my daddy” etc. grow balls yes, use profanity filter, hide chat etc. plenty of tools and stuffs to avoid toxicity, but ofc the other side who wants to chat for example “gg nice one” etc. got throwed out of the window

i was open at the beginning but seeing that people cant see things even if its on the table, i finished with it. everyone says “prove that it has” “conspiracy idiot”. ohh yeahh? than prove me i am not wrong, so? where are your proofs? do you written the code? i guess not, so dont say anything about proof etc. till you have 100% proof against me.
u have 0 proof from the opposite side, so tell my why ur oppinion should be the right one?

3 Likes

This was literally in your first post, even before people started answering. Therefore your quote:

Makes totally no sense at all, and proves your weak mentality.

No one has concrete proof, neither do you, but what we have is a debate. You say the game is rigged, therefore by logic everyone should be experiencing the problem. Only a few people complain, others enjoy the game just fine, and their WR and their hsreplay data seems perfectly fine. Mine is, i’m ok with the state of the game and many of my decks in competitive works fine, and when i don’t win i know the reason why. Even considering RNG you should first of all consider it’s a card game, it’s in the core of every card game as far as i know. Do you touch an electric fence, get shocked even thou there was a big sign, and complain you got shocked? It’s a card game, you draw cards and therefore chance is part of the game, just like many other board games or videogames. So your analysis about being rigged is not a global concept, it’s an aim concept, and there comes the egocentric point of view, that you just confirmed with your chat argument.
You have completely zero respect for others, your language is mostly foul, and have such an outdated mentality for saying “grow some balls”. We’re not in the 50’s anymore, where men drink and beat their wives and it’s a perfect world ignoring your child, mental health and personal identity. And saying that there are “rabbits” just cause they don’t like injustice is literally admitting you approve of abusive and violent acts or words. Grow up, open your mind and show some respect, cause as of now you’re looking quite ridiculous.

Besides, if you want to chat with someone and tell them honestly “great game, had fun!” and make friends through HS you just need to add them, you know that right? You complain of there being no chat, and yet the possibility is there, and if they don’t add you they might not be interested. The world doesn’t revolve around you.

As many before me already said, won’t be answering anymore. I put forward my argument, listened to your response, and gave you my answer. Don’t see how you can convince me otherwise, and as you already stated your mind is fixed in being absolutely on the right side, treating others with no respect and expecting to have it in return. I can only hope you do improve your social and carisma skills as you grow older, and you open your mind to reason, debates and others opinions.

6 Likes

ofc mine :smiley: again u are just a braindead one
“at the beginning” = not in this post , much earlier , but u have 0 brain cells to ask urself this as i see, that maybe the op already talked about this earlier…

you are nobody for me, and because of that i dont care what u say, i have respect for peoples who earns it, i dont have to prove anything to you and based on ur opinion u are the same newborn kid, who thinks new world is good… ahahha just laugh on u, i have much much more behind me (in life) to care about people like u.

i can only hope you will get in ur life with ur “love everybody” and then somehing in ur back ahahah bye troll

Lol, so many lenghty responses to this person even though it was an obvious waste of time halfway through the thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh do you?
Guess what, that’s a 2-way street.

And just like that, you’re playing hopscotch in traffic.
Newsflash, mate, you’re the one accusing Blizzard of rigging stuff.
The burden of proof is on you. Accusations without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Ah, one of those self-proclaimed “too cool for school” types, are we?
You’re just being a douche. There’s no stepping around that.

“Oh my life is so much more fulfilled and valuable than yours.”
That’s the take away that I, according to the attitude that every participant in this thread has seen from you, get from this.
It’s like you’re roleplaying Duke Amiel du H’arcore.
“ROISTEN! ROISTEN! I just put a series of, dare I even say it, Blizzard SHILLS in their place by showing them my superior life experiences and gave them the classic ‘Oh you’re just a troll’ treatment!”

And now even wishing for someone’s death? You really are hopeless… Well, at least we won’t have to deal with you much longer.

Tell me “mr now i tell you what is it” wannabe smart kid, getting something in your back = wishing for someones death ? My guess the one who was too cool for school is u, because u can’t interpret a single sentence.

End of story, now pick up ur banana and eat with the rest blindfolded blizzard defenders. Bye

1 Like

quicker this thread is closed the better

2 Likes

or u can just simply go away just like ur colleagues (and like each others post in different topic as usual)

Well, I got to D1 again and now I am D4.

I’m actually laughing because I can’t fathom how this is possible. As soon as hit D1 I seem to hit every player who has is playing the perfect counter to the decks I play.

I tend to adapt a system that if I lose two, I change decks.

I play facehunter, control warrior and control priest to try and climb. I can’t play my Davy class Mage because if I load Mage up, I’m guaranteed to face an aggro deck which mage doesn’t fair to well against.

I see why people claim the game is rigged, it doesn’t feel right at the moment. I’m not saying it’s rigged but damn, this s@£& is odd.

1 Like

Jaguar, blizzard employees will come back in a moment and they will say the same things as before :slight_smile: Just look up some names, how frequently they post not only on EU but on US topics also. Customer care accounts is the name of those accounts which is ironic from the “care” point of view :D:D

1 Like

Hi People of the Internet!

As usually the topic has deviated from the original point. Which is this: Blizzard using an algorithm that tends to favors those who pay for the game, and makes it extremely difficult for those who don’t.

My 50 cents on this is simple:

1. Blizzard should admit that they are using algorithms for make the game difficult for climbers.
  2. They should explain clearly how that mechanism work.
  3. How all the data is being processed and how are they using to make the shuffeling and drawing algorythms.

What would be fair for everybody, if we consider the size of this business to pay for a legitimate audit company (eg: Deloitte, Nilsen etc.) who actually uncover all the IT aspect of the game, and clear all debate once and for all.

However, it won’t happen, because they are not obliged to do such an audit, because people paying for it. And those who are minority with our opinion is “sqashed” by commenters (disguised Blizzard employees) to not to raise voice about this.

(Sorry for any allegation, but a few commenters in this topic have too many comments on too many platform, which requires them to be online 24/7 and reply comments).

So, I play and don’t care about legend. I do not pay for HS cards any anything. But I know what they are doing, and I do not agree with it.

Would you explain me why this topic should be closed? Please use critical reasoning.

I know u are not asking me, but I think you know it why. Because they don’t want to get people attention what they have in the background.
From their point of view, it’s absolutely understandable, it’s a huge business with plenty of money in it.

My record was way better as a f2p player because I actually had to try hard in my deck building/optimisation and learning of the meta.

Since I put money in, my record is way worse because I got lazy and focused purely on having fun, as buying the witchwood meant I could keep my collection ticking over at the same rate for the following 2 years without any grinding and at that point I’d had enough.

How could you have fallen from D1 to D4? Didn’t you hear it’s rigged once you hit D5 so there’s no way you could have got to D1 in the first place :wink:

2 Likes

I think the algorithm malfunctioned 8 times since 01/01/2021 which allowed me to slip through the net.

Damn the Blizzard engineers who keep fixing it as I hit D1, they should take a long break :joy:

Stuff it, I’m only gonna play Mage now, at Jaine will always love me.

2 Likes

you know the first sentence could be funny, but really, because i had massive wins at the beginning of the year but not in the last 3-4 days (i won many matches because there were good matches, not because of absolute luck, just because of the plays)
currently i am in a rank where I think i shouldn’t be if something was working as before on the server side because of the algorithm, something they changed/they messed up and i got into rank which is not for me (not because of skill level)
and as i said 3-4 days ago they reverted something back to the old one

1 Like