Alterac Valley Collection achievement issue

I’ve gathered/crafted all available cards for Alterac Valley, however in the achievements section it’s showing that I’m missing 1 neutral legendary (i.e. my “Alterac Valley Legendary Collector” is at 24/25, my “Battle for Alterac Valley” is at 134/135, my "Alterac Valley Neutral Collector is at 34/35).
The exact same issue happened to me and a bunch of other guys in the last expansion (see One legendary missing)
P.S. Crafting the non-diamond version of “Korrak the Bloodrager” doesn’t help.

4 Likes

Same here. Wasted dust on non-diamond Korrak to no avail.

i have the same problem

Same here. Wasted no dust :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The same… And also i Wasted dust on non-diamond Korrak

Could it potentially be that our chosen faction leader Vanndar/Drek’thar hasn’t tracked properly as it was issued prior to FiAV releasing?

I know we get legendaries in advance of expansions usually but they are normally not collectable via packs whereas these are.

2 Likes

After reading these comments I wasted dust on the alternate horde/alliance legendary. Still no achievement.

NA player here. I wasted a ton of dust making non golden copies of cards I already opened or was rewarded… if there’s any way to get dust back I am interested, highly! It’s not fair that we use resources to attempt to solve their problem! I want my coin and diamond card, now I’m down like 6400 dust figuring out that nothing works. Can’t even search ‘missing’ cards…

I have the exact same problem, just missing one legendary for the achievement but have all legendarys from the new expansion.

Well spotted GAZ!

From the known issues thread:

(Added 12/7) There is currently a bug where Drek’Thar/Vanndar does not count for collection Achievements if you claimed it in patch 21.8. We are working on a solution for this.

1 Like

Just to note - the same thing happens second expansion in a row. Worth including this to whatever testcase set you have…

24/25 It said even though I have created all the Legendaries. Fix the bug and give dust back!

The problem is fixed for me thank you blizzard ! :heart:

Thanks for the confirmation and follow-up, Hadoukën!

1 Like