[Android] Need several connection attempts to enter game since latest update

The last two days, since the latest update, EVERY game I try to play on my Android phone disconnects several times. I hit Play, the finding game animation starts, and suddenly I’m loading the main menu again. Repeat 1-2 times, after which I get the message I got disconnected from my game, reconnecting… And finally able to play.

This happens when on cellular data (4G - 3/4 bars) and in max range of two different, solid (Ruckus mesh) wifi networks. Android 8. Blizz, your latest update caused this, please fix. Also, pretty outrageous we’re not “allowed” to contact support about this. “Just post it in the forums and sort our mess out for yourself.” Nice!

1 Like

Likewise.
The update didn’t install properly so I reinstalled hearthstone on my android tablet (Huawei m5) but the problem mentioned by the OP continues. The issue is not present on my pc.

First my mac, now it is my android phone. I havent been able to play hearthstone properly for the last two months. Now, I am at a loss and will most likely move to another game like that new league of legends game. Which I can say because I have been playing it for the past couple of days, does not require newer laptops and phones to play.

Because at this moment, hearthstone crashes or does not load properly on my android phone and mac, respectively. I have spent money on prereleases, but sadly I will not be a consumer anymore unless something gets fixed. In the end, I do not understand why these last few updates have made it impossible to play on older phone and mac models if this is a card game that is meant to be played for everyone. Over all, if nothing is done, there will be one less paying customer for HS.