Ashes of Outland MUST be released earlier

Because of the pandemic and people around the world staying isolated in quarantine, Blizzard should at least release the next expansion earlier than 7th of April. It is common sense . Please consider this very seriously.

what does the pandemic have to do with a video game expansion? besides, the fact they haven’t released it means they are probably still bug fixing, nerfing cards, or buffing cards. if they released it early and it was buggy i’m sure you would probably start crying here too, despite asking for it earlier. blizzard can’t just drop everything and say ‘you know what, this is good enough’ lol. wouldn’t want to repeat Warcraft 3 Reforged

1 Like

also, how is this technical support?

1 Like

The most recent update had issues where new cards couldn’t be used, the returning player experience wasn’t starting for some players (Myself included - still not fixed) and Hall of Fame cards were still somtimes appearing in standard.

Frankly Team 5 have enough to work on without pushing the release forward. Not to mention it would annoy anyone who is still waiting to pre-order (Like myself - waiting to see if my issue is fixed before I spend any money). Beyond that the new ladder experience is launching soon so Blizzard need to fix the current issues, launch the new ladder and then fix any issues with that. They really don’t have time to push the release forward.

This is actualy the shortest time between expansion announcement and release in HS history so be glad the wait isn’t a week or two longer than it currently is.

personaly im quite happy just grinding up more gold till 7th of april to get more pack from the expansion and enjoying the playing of last years cards before they go wild