Basic Collection Greivous Error?

I’ve been playing Hearthstone since Whispers of the Old Gods, and have a fairly expansive collection. Today I logged in to find the odd error that a not insignificant chunk of my decks are suddenly missing cards (70%~ missing 1-3 cards).

The main culprit, it would seem, is Northshire Cleric (I play a lot of Priest), as it would appear that both it, and my ENTIRE basic collection have disappeared from my account. I am a Level 60 Priest and Level 45 average across all other classes, and yet when I go to play a game I see “0/20 Basic Cards unlocked”.
0/20

Correct me if I’m wrong, but if I recall correctly even the tutorial starts Mage out with SOME basic cards.
And yet every single one of mine has spontaneously gone missing. It really is most puzzling…

Hello IdeaForgeGuy,

This issue is usually only a display problem and is usually affecting only the mobile Client. Meaning that if you go in your Collection manually and check you will see you have those basic cards.

If you are using any addon with Hearthstone please uninstall those completely and make a test in game.

If the problem persists try uninstalling the Hearthstone app and reinstalling it completely. If the problem persists please let the developers know by submitting a bug report and also contact our support via ticket or live chat so we can check what happened as we may need to login directly into your account.

I have the same issue. Was this bug fixed?