Battlegrounds is unplayable, keeps disconnecting

Seems so… for now at least

Same here, totally unplayable both on PC and Tablet. Hearthstone has been my favorite game for years but now it just gets me pissed off every time I attempt to play with these disconnect issues.

I’m experiencing the same exact thing. I get disconnected/retrying almost every combat in Battlegrounds. It has sadly reached the point where the gam is unplayable. Are there any known issues and/or workarounds? My internet speed is fine. Even tried a re-install of Hearthstone but it has not helped.

Has anyone fixed this…are they looking at it? Or is this just a meh, not enough complaints

The servers in EUrope hs are entirely useless, has been for months now and seems like blizzard doesn’t care, if you want to play disconnect/bug free play on the USA hs servers

Unplayable half the time for me. Disconnects at end of tavern buying and skips combat. Can’t tell what to build or what happened. Despite having like 120 seconds in the tavern, i cant even buy or use anything in my hand in that time period with the lag. It’s a freaking card game you made hundreds of millions of dollars off of and you cant even make it playable on fiber connections. Complete freaking joke. But more transgender disabled dragons in wheel chairs for wow are the priority for this company, so dont even know why i bother expecting technical support from some 3rd world country clicking auto generated responses when they find the time from bathroom break in the street.

here we go again, today’s the day i get disconnected for every fight of 4 last ones i had in my game, the problem is back, pls fix

battlegrounds unplayable, keep disconnecting from PC version, and this has been happening entire week.

Same here, random disconnects in BG’s. No issues with internet or PC in any other games, still no word from Blizzard about this? Seriously?

These forums are just for ranting, right?
Because since almost 3 months obviously no-one cared to respond or fix this at blizzard. Small indie corp can’t afford social media managers and troubleshooting devs.

This has made BGs unplayable, please respond devs.

Hello Blizzard, are we geting an asnwer here? Played hours and hours and survived the fight with your rng fiesta, bots and exploiters in BGS and now since your last patch i cannot play the game anymore. I get connections lost and reconectings every game. I can’t even finish one turn… what the duck is this?

I used to work there and honestly we used to just read these comments on our breaks and laugh lol. I mean y’all already wasted how many years of your life not like you’re going to just throw all that away now. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: