Blizzard account hacked(changed email)

Hello!
It seems like someon hacked my account and changed my e-mail address. now i can’t log in to my blizzard account. I cant even redeem a new password because when i try to use my email it says “theres no account for this email”. I created this new one so i can make this topic. Dont really know what to do i alredy made a ticket yet no answer for that. I have some pictures about the emails i got and me playing hearthstone hopefully it can be helped.

2 Likes

Hi Rosie,

All you’d need to do here is open a ticket to have someone look into it. If you’re using the same e-mail on the new account as was on your account before this happened, I’d suggest changing the new account’s e-mail to another one, to speed up the recovery for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey its me again!
The support have answered my ticket. I got help to set back my email and password. So i was able to get my account back . I rated the ticket to extremly helpfull i also find it fast. I set up every deffense i could so hopefully it wont happen again. Thanks for your help as well! :smile: You may freeze or delete this post if you wnat. Have a nice day!Thanks for your answers!

1 Like

How did you get them to respond? My account has been hacked, ive opened a ticket but they don’t seem to care

2 Likes

Hi Galcavon, the same issue has happened to me and i have opened a ticket and it has been over 20 hours since and there is no feedback, i am on an alternate account to make this post as my original account’s email is not found, is there anything else that i can do, i do have the emails sent to me in regards of my original account, any assistance will be great.

I’m in the same situation, please let me know if you did get help and how long it took until you got feedback.

I have the same problem. Opened a ticket 12h about still nothing. I know the situation with the virus but still.

It has been 36 hours for me but I have been told on another post that Blizzard customer support has been really busy.

please let me know when do you get help, would like to know how long it takes for these matters to get solved.

It has been 30 h for me and also no response. Did you have any good news Hunter9?

I’ve had the exact same thing happen to me. They wont register my email as having an account with blizzard. Very frustrating

Hey guys. This legit just happened to me… This is a new account aswell… Opened a ticket about 10 hours ago. Still no respond. Is it solved for u guys and how long did it take?

My buddy was hacked tonight again, it would be nice to know some justice was served. Is it really too hard to see where the gold goes once it’s hacked? Ban these turds and make their efforts futile.

I just got my account hacked and email changed this afternoon as well. I’ve sent a ticket and now waiting for a reply… Did anyone else received a reply from blizzard yet? I’m really worried

1 Like

I lost my progress today. Is everyone know why?

Just happened to me as well. For anyone who also had this happen, did you get your account restored in full? Did you lose anything? What was the outcome/ how long did it take to come to that resolution?

Same thing happened to me this morning. Not sure how the hacker gained access.
Can testify my email is not hacked though since I checked the activity, login log, and associated devices and no other has login to my email except for me.

1 Like

Did yours ever get resolved??? this just happened to me this morning…made a new account and waiting for the ticket I guess.

1 Like

This topic was repeatedly resurrected or “necro’d”, which we do not want. You can create your own thread for any question you might have. If you’re worried about your account being hacked, then please check this article out: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/9852