BUG: Same Bosses in Chapter 4 and 5

Hello,

I just had the first boss in pve two times in a row as an accounter. This is not fun and i think it is a bug. The first encounter in the chapters are easy so i diffently don’t want to fight them twice. I had this problem in Dalaran chapter 4 and 5.
I start a run and i get the easy encounter. After beating it the second boss was the same. The rogue boss and the swap a card in your hand with your opponent encounter had this problem. Maybe more bosses have this problem but i had it with these two.

I hope you can fix this. Iam enjoying the rest of the Pve Dalaran experience but this makes the start of the run boring.

Heya,

Thank you for reporting the bugs you find, and helping the developers improve the game for us all. This is not the right place to report bugs though, post any bugs you find on the dedicated bug reporting forum instead.

Submissions posted there have the benefit of allowing a community discussion around high-impact bugs, which can occasionally help in prioritizing them. If you want to check on a bug, we also keep a list of known active issues at the top of that forum that all players can see.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!