Bugs forum: OVerdraft not working with Far sight

i’ve played it a few times now and it has reoccured so I’m sure its a bug.

Obtaining Overdraft from a Far sight should in theory make the card 0 mana. It visually shows 0 mana but when I use it when I’m 0 mana it says " I dont have enough mana" The other time I used it before running out of mana and it took 1 mana from me even though it clearly says 0 mana.

Are you sure you didn’t accidentally drag the card to near your undrawn deck, to make the game think that you wanted to trade the card? Trading always costs 1 mana and cannot be discounted.

If you are 100% sure that’s not the case, then I recommend making a post in the actual Bug Report forum: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/c/bug-report/8
The chance that the right people see it is much higher in that forum.

If possible, then please add a replay link (if you play with an addon that records games) as well as screenshots to show the bugged interaction.

i didn’t know that overdraft cannot be discounted by using far sight (-3 mana). I ended up removing it anyway since it didnt help my set. Anyway, good to know trading card always cost 1.

You misunderstood my reply.

For tradeable cards, it always costs 1 mana to trade them. Casting them costs the amount of mana that is printed on the card, and mana discount (or increase) effects should work as normal on that cost.

So when I trade it, would the -3 discount work? Coz it is 0 mana after the far sight draw