Bugs report in HS achievements

Hello support team,
I got problem with hunting HS achievements, with those two:
as warlock (in wild mode starting 40 health and 40 cards) “We DID start the Fire” incinerate cards don’t works property :frowning: is really time consuming achievement (most opponents just concede and you lucky if you get 1-2 per game) I got 0 and I have played like 10 games in row and again DH i burn 3 of them and still 0 on count!!??
Second one is neutral “Harold Who?”
and here as warlock don’t count either (works only with druid Harold) Herald of Shadows is bugged …
Can you be so kind and fix those bugs, that can I finish my achievement? Is really frustrate to play and see that is not working property and it cost tons of precious time.
Thanks
best regards Krutoj

1 Like

I have the same issue with this achievement: we did start the fire - it doesn’t count

am also achievement hunter

please fix as soon as possible

thanks

2 Likes

Hi, yes, I am also seeing this bug. Seems to surface after the recent patch???

I could finish the 15 card achievement but has since stuck on 28 out of 30 stage.

Please fix this before next expansion else give me the achievement count

2 Likes

Same for me. Immolate achievement is not progressing at all.

1 Like

Same. I played 3 games in standard burning the opponent’s card with immolate but it’s not tracking in achievements. Any way to compensate players, given that the new expansion is coming out soon and we have no time to complete the achievements to get the track experience?

2 Likes

Now is finally fixed and worked :slight_smile: achievement done guys and you?