Cannot claim Hero skin for this year

I have completed the current season level 100 tier for tavern pass, but I am unable to claim any of the hero skins.
I do not own all of them, the confirmation window does pop up for my selection, but then nothing happens. Please fix asap

7 Likes

yes i have the same problem with this issue. i cant claim hero skin from free battle pass level 100

1 Like

I have this problem for like a week now, too. Tried several times to claim it but no luck so far. (free lvl 100 skin)

1 Like

I am having the same problem, too. I can not claim a hero skin.

Here also the same problem, cannot claim that hero skin from level 100

so if no one can wheres hearthstone to help

unacceptable bug live for more than 5 days now…what more to say…

also got this problem
reinstall (not working)
repair game (not working)
change language (not working)

I also have the same issue (EU Server)

i do have the same problem, can t receive my level 100 tier skin from tavern

having a same problem on EU server. Been receiveing 50 golds bonus up ahead, but the skin claim bugged. BLIZZARD DO STH

Same problem ,EU server ,can t receive my level 100 tier skin from tavern

im facing the same problem btw it’s been 6 days now and i can’t claim the hero potrait i want

Seriously why can’t we claim the reward? Can any Hearthstone developer fix it?

Got the same problem, EU server.

Confirmed. I have the same issue.
I’ve tried selecting different hero skins and I’ve tried using the PC version of the game and the mobile version of the game. Same thing happens. You attempt to ‘claim’ the hero skin, but it just takes you back to the rewards track with nothing claimed.
I created a ticket 2 days ago and have not gotten a response yet.
I think they are aware of it but it seems like they don’t want to say anything until they fix it or until they have a fix for it.

1 Like

My ticket is still waiting to be responded for 20hours. I was about to pre order the 80 packs bundle. But If I can’t get what I earned then no pre order or anything for sure.

1 Like

Just came to post the same! Wondering if it gets applied when the season ends? Bit weird if so.

:edit: Just found this on the latest bug report thread:
• [Added 11/8] ***The team is aware that some players are unable to claim the Hero Skin at the end of the Rewards Track. The issue is expected to be fixed in Patch 25.0***, when players will be prompted to make their Hero Skin selection upon login. All other rewards can be claimed normally and will be automatically granted with Rewards Track swap if not claimed by that time.

1 Like

Have absolutely same problem. Please help…

still no official answer. right? same issue here too, EU server