Cannot get into the game, just stuck at the doors

Hello. I had a 1 year break from HS and installed the game today. But I cannot get into the game. I just get stuck at the “the door screen”. I can play Star Craft II without a problem. Playing on a mac. Is there any basic stuff i missed?

Hey Skuggan,

This can happen at times, and we do have some steps you can go through to try and fix that. Give the steps in this Support article a go, and let me know if that helped out.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Followed every step. Sadly No luck :frowning:
Had a problem in star craft a few month back where i Was stuck and could not move the mouse icon. There was something i had to allow with the firewall or so. Can this be the type of problem? (After I updated the Mac that was)

That could be the case yes, that would have been step 6 of the above support article I linked. :slight_smile: Do try and temporarily disable your security apps.

Still no progression. Tried all the steps. Anything else that I have missed? And ty for the fast replies btw :slight_smile:

Thank you for trying that Skuggan.

Please post your System Profiler Report so we can have a closer look into this. Go through the steps listed here, and post it on a page like Pastebin.com. Post the link here afterwards as Preformatted text </>, so we can have a look.