Can't play since power outtage?

We briefly lost power yesterday morning while I was midgame and since then I haven’t been able to play. I don’t know if the power loss had anything to do with it.

I can start the game, after a long delay I get through the doors and have the main menu. From there when I pick an option I either get kicked back to the main menu, or back to the doors.

I’ve done some googling and tried deleting the folders it said to but no luck.

Heya. Can you please try repairing game files in case something broke there? If the problem persists, try reinstalling the game.

Yeah I’ve done both of those. I just recently discovered I’m not the only one with this problem, so hopefully something is in the works.

Heya Faroohk,

Sorry to hear that you’ve been having some issues getting into hearthstone still. Given the issue you are seeing I suspect that we may be able to resolve the issue by clearing the following folder:

• Press Windows key + R
  • Type %localappdata%
  • Click OK
  • Delete the Blizzard folder

If the issue persists, please test if the same issue occurs for other regions of Hearthstone. If it does, please reply to this post with your dxdiag. Simply format it by encasing it in a set of ~~~ like so:
~~~
Dxdiag
~~~

If you can access to another region of the game, please reach out to our customer support team here as this would indicate there’s an account specific issue which they may be able to able to assist you with.

The local app data thing fixed it, thank you.