Cards missing after the release of the new expansion

I heard that Blizzard removed some legendaries from users account, along side others, because the Core system changed.
But, Aegwynn or Patchwerk was on my collection after open packs. They were not given for free, for me. For instance, Aegwynn was the golden legendary received from bundle I bought at the time. But she’s vanished from my collection now. The other issue is that I don’t know about the other cards that I have, legendaries or not. The only thing that I know is that I managed to reach the 100% collection achievements in almost every expensions (not the last one and some others from few years ago).
I hope I will receive some support. Thank you.

2 Likes

Me too, I have the same problem.

1 Like

it should not matter, they cant just give stuff and then take it back… i got 4 usseless decks now

1 Like

Same, missing at least one, up to six, from about 20 decks. This is ridiculous. Remove cards at expansion start? Super money hungry shady practice

Same problem. Almost all my decks are wild decks. More than half of them are suddenly missing cards. Cards like Armagedillo? Deleted from my collection. Zilliax? Gone from my collection. For some it’s just 1 legendary. For my Plague DK deck, it’s 8 different cards of varying rarity.

And I didn’t even get the dust for it either. If there’s 1 thing I expect in this game it’s to be able to keep the cards I own, and not to just suddenly have the deleted for no reason.

1 Like

got 12 lost (that i know of) cards myself, 2 ledgendaries among them.
happend to me the last 2 expensions aswell, each time made a ticket and never got any of them back, going to the forums now in the (small) hope this time is gonna be different but i doubt it.