Challenge 1/0 - Dalaran Heist Bug

To give a proper representation of events. Here is what happened.

On release I played the first chapter free one and thought it was fantastic and decided that this was definitely worth my money. So I took the plunge and purchased the full chapters 2-5 on Thursday evening.

Since purchasing, I have not been able to play one single mode of normal Dalaran heist.

I chose the hunter thinking it would be a great class to try out in chapter 2, but since selecting it, I have since Thursday 16th May been stuck at “Challenge 1/0” and cannot get out of it.

I have tried the following to troubleshoot myself:

• Scan/repair game
  • Uninstall/reinstall game
  • Clearing fireside
  • Removing friends

Nothing seems to have worked or progressed this along even a little. I then wrote to customer services who only suggested I respond here and hope that it is then seen by the developers. As I can see from another thread, action is now taking place but it is far too slow for a gigantic company like Blizzard to hold onto money for a service they now cannot provide.

I’m disgusted that no one from customer support even tried to offer compensation in the way of anything. Just an apology and it will work eventually.

I had considered asking for a full refund but at this point, I wouldn’t consider this fair or a reimbursement as I have lost out more by trying to resolve the issue. Like most people, I just want what I have paid for and this is at no fault of the consumer, but rather the Blizzard technical and development team for not correctly testing the end product before launch.

Also to release this on a Thursday one day before the weekend was a really bad decision given that I assume the development team work Mon-Fri only.

Blizzard, fix this issue and compensate your player base!

9 Likes

Did the same. As we know, this doesn’t fix anyfin’.
So i called the Support, told them i’ve done those Steps but they responded me with the same ‘Ideas’.
Great Support, thanks for nothing.

^This

We deserve at least 20 Packs for this

3 Likes

Hello,

The team is looking into it and is working hard on a fix for this. But unfortunately, we have no ETA for it.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

what does ETA refer to?

ETA = Estimation
Since Blizzard guys are too kind to tell it to you in the face, but I am sure they want to say it. Guys stop crying and over react. If you want a refund. Ask for it, I am sure that blizzard will provide it. When you receive broken product, this is what actually customer can receive. Stop acting as 12 years old childrens… What kind of ridiculous compensation do you require? Most likely they will give us few packs. Nothing crucial has happened. its not like you have bought new car and breaks don’t work. You pay 20euro and you may just return it for sure. Unfortunately such things happens.

5 days no fixed they dont care poeple payed there money but cant play reallyt nice and the onlt thing they saying we are working on it but they fixed other a lot less important things but tjhis nmot

1 Like

Sir, you are allowed to create two Threads without stickin’ to those Thread which are allready existing, but we are not allowed to complain about Bugs and missing/incompetent Support? UpYours!

1 Like

Same problem here; so very un-satisfying, paying for a product that doesnt work, but I suppose one will have to adjust by not spending any more money on blizz products!?

2 Likes

I have the same issue here. At least reset our run so we can start it fresh until the bug is fixed…

1 Like

im in the same boat as you. stuck on the play screen

1 Like

Still no fix? Still stuck here!

1 Like

I got the same problem.

1 Like

Is anybody on Blizzard still working on this issue??? The third chapter was launched, we all want to enjoy it!!!

1 Like

UPDATE

btw: Any of you Support Guys merge those Threads?

Got the same issue :confused:

Are u kidding me Blizzard?? 20 euros worth of 1/0 -unplayable game, WTF is going on!??