Completed Chapter 1, and not given the quest reward

Exactly as th title says, I have completed Chapter 1 of the Trial by Fellfire adventure and the quest has not been completed, what do I need to to get the reward, complete all four games while the quest is active?

53 Likes

I have the same issue. Just completed the first chapter , quest still there but i dont receive the packs.

6 Likes

i have the exact same problem…

3 Likes

Same problem here. In my case i first completed the chapter as i was already logged in and only later got the quest assigned

6 Likes

yeah the same happened to me

2 Likes

Same issue! I’ve completed the first chapter before quest. I killed last enemy from chapter one again, but nothing happens.

2 Likes

i have the exact same problem too !

2 Likes

Same issue, I think it happens when you have completed the chapter before receiving the quest

3 Likes

I have the same problem, finished 1st chapter before the quest come

Well then, I shall try copmpleting the whole thing again, and see if it triggers then. If it does I’ll reply here. I’ll also reply here if it doesn’t.

2 Likes

It doesn’t work. I’ve tried.

1 Like

Same here, completed Chapter 1 before receiving the quest, I repeated the entire chapter but still didn’t receive the reward :frowning: Also logged out and logged in again, it didn’t help

3 Likes

Fair enough, let’s hope we get an answer to this problem soon then.

4 Likes

Else lets have dr. Boom solve the issue!

I have the exact same problem too(

Same problem. Did first step of chapter two aswell but not daring to continue now.

1 Like

Can confirm that completing Chapter 2 does nothing :\

Yep, got the same problem.
Uhhh, Blizz guys? Would you kindly give me what I have deserved?

1 Like

Neither full adventure

Same problem… Completed the chapter before obtaining the quest… Cant complete it…