Constant disconnection

I do not understand why. The game just keeps disconnecting every couple minutes.

I have uninstall and reinstall, I tried repair.

The internet is fine, I am accessing internet on my browser and other apps at the same time hearthstone disconnects.

Summited the documents for the support ticket and was told my network problem.

It gets really irritating when playing battleground games.

My PC can handle most of the games at mid-high setting and still somehow can’t play hearthstone normally.

I just don’t understand how can it lag, disconnect and crash so much.

4 Likes

Same here!!
It doesn’t matter if I play over WiFi or mobile phone connection. Just keep disconnecting.

All week it’s fine today its disconnecting every second this game gets worse by the day shocking

Bump this. I have the same problem on mobile and on computer and it is f… annoying

I have the same issue with great internet connection on my end and constant dropouts against opponents that are loosing the game. I think that HS has a lot of small-time hackers. So, are you turning into an EA game? :smiley:

I get DC always when I start to Win! I just lost 2 stars on D6 because of DC… Do something with your low budget servers for the love of God! Or created some kind if latency indicator which is sending a warning when the player got disconnected! Don’t want us to watch the animation breakings to let us know we are DC-ed again! It is annyoing! I lose my hard earned stars enough without DC’s but now… makes me mad! Add a stopper watch or something to let the player know how many seconds are left from the current turn… so he might realize in time that he got DC-ed!