Crash on mobile - “reconnected to the last game. Resuming...”

Hi,
My app keeps on crashing after trying to return to my previous game which crashed in the middle. After the login screen it says “reconnected to your last game. Resuming…” and a second later the app crashes.
I updated my ios, restarted the phone, deleted an reinstalled the app, tried on wifi and on cellular data… Crashes every time…
Please help :slight_smile:

I am having the same problem with my account. I’ve updated The iOS and restarted my phone. I’ve changed my password hoping it would fix the problem when logging back into the app. Nothing has worked. Please help :upside_down_face:

Was this ever corrected?

Im having the same issue so it’s not sorted :cry:

This is happening to me too. The game it’s trying to connect to is a solo game. (heroic mission from the Galacronds Awakening campaign)

Yeah same here I was doing the new solo adventure when the game shutdown and now can’t get into the game at all. I’ve seen many many posts saying the same thing some weeks old and still no blue response. It’s a bloody joke and typical blizzard

Update: I downloaded the client on my laptop and managed to complete the game that kept crashing. And now I can continue playing on my iPad again.

I’m having the same issue. iPhone XR. Playing Tavern Brawl. Every 2 or 3 games I’ll have an instant crash. When I relaunch the app it tries to connect and then I get the same sudden crash.

Same here. I’ve lost so many stars in ranked, would be legend if not for these problems

This is happening to me a lot and it is very frustrating. Does anyone from Blizzard read these posts? It would be good to know that you’re aware of the issue and trying to resolve it. There was a similar issue, I think it was over a year ago, and it was solved then. Very annoying to lose so many places on the ladder due to a technical fault.

Same thing happening to be pls hot fix this issue blizzard lost a game at legend because of this.

Same thing happening to me. Talked and went through all the support allle could give because blizzard said it have nothing to do with the mobile game.

I am currently playing the Solo Adventures of the Uldum expansion and it just keeps on crashing whenever I try to reconnect. I reinstalled the game and the same thing happens. I just spent real money to unlock the solo adventures, what now Blizzard??? Can you fix this quick? Thanks.

1 Like

I need help. Game keeps crashing when trying to reconnect to solo game. Now I can’t play deleted app and download Ed agin same problem. Helpppp

I’m having the same issue also with Uldum. It happened when I played the something conjurer card which is a discover card. Now I can’t start the game again because it crashed on open while trying to reconnect to my last game.

When are they going to fix that? 2 weeks ago it was just fine for me no crashes. The device I’m using is Samsung Galaxy J6+ downloaded the game from the Google Play store. I tried reinstalling, restarting device etc nothing helps. I get these graphic freezes pretty much every game in both Battlegrounds and Ladder. I learnt that frost spells animations on ladder such as frostbolt, blizzard, frost nova instantly freeze (literally) my game and I’m forced to reconnect losing a turn or two which results in many losses. Same goes for battlegrounds mode. I really hope they patch it and random dcs and freezes are gone.

Same here im getting the same
Problem. Ive reinstalled the app also. It seems that if I choose other regions the problem
Is solved but I will need to start over and nothing is saved. I usually play in the america region. Btw im playing from Japan

One minute after posting the above comment its fine now. Lol wth