Crush when i play

Hey i use a huawei p30 pro and i have a crush problem when i play hs ! I do’t know and why you don’t fix the problem ? I think my phone is not an issue is the last model so… We pay for cards and is not ok when you are not able to play and lose rank … so pls make something !

1 Like

Hey there GlasiuS,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing Hearthstone crashes on your Mobile Device. Can you please make sure that you have completed the suggested steps from our Troubleshooting Hearthstone Crashes on Mobile Devices guide, and if this doesn’t help, consult the Android Troubleshooting page on Google Play, or consult with your handset manufacturer.

Hey devs i am having the same problem on an S7

Have lost arena runs campaigns and ladder games due to the game freezing. It is at the point where i cannot even play the game anymore.

Please advise or let us know if this bug is being fixed

Rich

Hi devs I have reported this on a different thread. This is no longer a phone issue l.

Hey everyone,

This is a new issue that is occurring to android users since the new patch came out.

For more information about this and if you want to provide some data to assist the developers in finding a solution for this bug just check this post:

Thanks for your patience and for the report! :slight_smile: