Current state of meta

I think you should take a break from HS and do something else. Summer is just around the corner, so maybe start with getting your beach body ready.
No, it won’t fix the current problems in HS, but you will be happy long term and that’s something worth more than any balance fixes Blizzard can offer.

3 Likes

I merely tried to start a discussion as this is a forum. So everyone is clear I didnt state I was super unhappy and needed a break and nor did I ask for anyones help because I was struggling. Tbh I dont see how people have reached either of those conclusions.

1 Like

It’s quite incredible, I agree.

1 Like

HAs become? Lol

What you describe is actually really low chance to pull in standart, much higher in wild with taurisian.

Also the moment Thaurisian was introduced - 4 years ago, that was exactly the combo used from locks.
Leeroy + PO + Faceless for 20 dmg, or even double PO for 28 dmg.
Basicly if you drop below 20 hp, and lock played emperor on full hand, and you didnt get any taunts or healing it was a face race at this point

4 years ago…

“What have the game become in 2019”

:smiley:

Awwwwww, thatsh shooo cute, come here guysh, lets do a group circle … hug and whisper kumbaya in each other earsh. The feels, oh the feels! SO REAL!

1 Like

Hmmm well neither of us said anything to you, yet you come with an insult fit for a 5 year old, complete with lisp. Most of your posts are like this though so its no surprise. If you’re not currently in School maybe grow up??

1 Like

Well…it wasn’t an insult in any way, shape or form. It’s called a joke. You can find the definition here if you need it: https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/joke

Your attempts at righteous indignation are beginning to become wearisome

2 Likes

I interpreted it as an insult, you as a joke. Dont start linking dictionary definitions at me like you’re super smart and I’m thick. He’s clearly taking the piss so in my eyes that’s an insult, and because it’s not directed at you, you consider it a joke. Thats up to you, but I dont need you telling me how to take anything.

1 Like

And there’s that attempt at righteous indignation again. Perception is the cause of most problems. As you say, YOU interpret it as an insult without any idea of the true context it was intended and jump off the deep end accusing someone of insulting you. I’ve got to be honest, I’m pretty certain most people wouldn’t interpret that as an insult and would clearly be able to identify it as what it is…a tongue in cheek comment. That fact that you interpret that as a direct insult to you says a lot about you in my opinion

2 Likes

I didn’t make ANY attempt to judge you until you blatantly and without evidence accused another poster of insulting you because they made a tongue in cheek remark.

If you are referring to my original responses as ‘judging you’ then you really need to take your victim goggles off and re-read them because what I was ACTUALLY doing was looking into WHY you were having difficulty against particular decks so I could offer advice and suggestions to help you play against them better but, as you’ve repeatedly done in this post, you just read what you WANTED to read and bit back, just like you did with Azra’s tongue in cheek comment. You keep banging on about me perceiving that you are struggling, and yet you are the one who has repeatedly perceived that something someone has said is a direct attack on you, you say that I’m in the wrong for repeatedly judging you when you started the whole thing off by judging me for a post that was intended to try and help and now this whole thing has blown up because of the way YOU have interpreted things people have said and now you’re trying to blame others for doing that very same thing! That’s called irony and the misguided attempts at righteous indignation to justify it are not helping you.

You didn’t quite get what Khisana’s topic was really about, do you?

Omg you think you are right about everything not me. You are still saying you were trying to help me originally, I DIDNT ASK FOR HELP I’ve said that already. Azra was already coming with dumb s*it like debunking crybabies, so yeah had clearly already been insulting but read what you want.

Utter bollocks keep thinking you know everything you are obviously a genius.

What’s ironic is that it’s actually blown up because YOU misinterpreted (and are still misinterpreting at this moment) his original post. There was a small thing about people’s reading comprehension skills mentioned in this topic (again). That’s the root of it all.

1 Like

Wrong, it blew up because of responses like this:

Which was a direct response to my post. I made no snarky comment whatsoever, the fact that I misinterpreted is irrelevant, it didn’t warrant that kind of accusation

1 Like

I read that quote as a tongue-in-cheek remark to be honest.

And by the way, the link you provided with definitions of the word joke
I owe you an apology because ‘A person or thing that is ridiculously inadequate.’ is just spot on when it comes to Azra.
Well done.

And did you see what I did there with the tongue-in-cheek thing?

1 Like

How dare you questiong someone’s RIGHTFULL RIGHT to selfvictimise and play it all vulnerable and hurt. HOW DARE YOU, MY GOOD SIR!

TBH, I was trying to do a classic 007 accent here - you know, the SC, and had no idea that kumbaya is with a K, as engllish is not my native language, edited the previous post.

Careful, I may accuse you of viciously insulting me :sob::sob::sob:

Well, I get frustrated by playing against a lot of classes, BUT nothing irks me more than the card “Conjurers calling”. There is no more demoralizing feeling when you know you have to kill every single giant they play on turn 4, 5 and onwards. 1 stays alive and it’s game over. Garbage card and should be sent into the sun.

1 Like

Awwwwww, thatsh shooo cute, come here guysh, lets do a group circle … hug and whisper kumbaya in each other earsh. The feels, oh the feels! SO REAL!

HOW DARE YOU!!! BURN IN HELL YOU B*STARD!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Honestly i like the direction this is going.

We all can use a friendly dose of silly stupidity

1 Like