Dalaran Heist Still not working

I think I’ve found the way how to fix it, at least my “Dalaran Heist” is running ok again. I’ve just conceded all other dangeons

Upd. Nope. It’s stuck on the same level and start it again and again

is this even legal? i mean i bought something and it does not deliver NOT AT ALL? i cant play this mode AT ALL?

1 Like

I don’t know, but it’s fking disgusting. It feels like they do nothing about it like what the actual fk…

So this is starting to really get annoying now. I would have expected a sense of urgency on this fix. It is the latest installment of the game which many people want to play and have paid good money for, and still there is no further update from the development team.

I have this problem since I started 2nd chapter and it was the day the adventure was launched and it’s still not fixed…

Yeah lol. Small Indy Company.

I’ve reported those strange Problems four Days ago and the Support didn’t even have an look into it.
They just send me some Copy&Pastas (delete cache, restart game). I’am really mad about this.

We deserve some free Packs for this! 20 Free Packs sounds fair.

Any updates? Its been like this the past 4-5 days and i haven’t heard a thing, kinda regret spending money on this game at this point.

I’m with you on this. Its a shame as chapter 1 was great, but the second that I purchased 2-5 it seems that caused the problem.

To echo what I put in my own thread, this is sadly what happens when you have insufficient testing before putting something to launch. Because no time was taken in development stages, this has now come out in the wash and sadly proves of how lax the development and QA is, and a poorly made product was delivered to the consumers.

so i found a threat in the german forums and one customer Support said that they have a fix that comes with a “later” patch I have no fking clue when they patch it… could be 1 hour or 1 week so yeah idk.

They are doing a balance patch on 22nd May, so my guess would be then.

Mine is not working as well :frowning: . Come on Blizzard.

blizzard haves the fix already they just gonna do it when a update for nerfs is comming its ridiclous and everyone that haves paid monety should work together to make this a big internet arrticle

Finally. Works for me now!

Can’t confirm this. Still not working over here.

I still cannot play dalaran heist… Bugged run still not fixed!

6 days and counting. I paid £17 for a game I’ve not been able to play this is utterly ridiculous where the fix, there’s been a nerf and chapter 3 is now playable yet my game is locked on the character screen and I have no way of resetting it. I’ve deleted and re installed and nothing. Wtf is going on I seriously want my money back

Small Update - Support told me:

There is NO confirmed indemnification!
Also NO new Intel for an Fix. :frowning:

Conspiracy: This kind of Bug isn’t even listed in “Known Issues Thread”

still no update for when the bug will be fixed?? i have paid 20€, not a chance to play and not even a helpful answer from blizzard…

Next time i’ll spend my Bucks on DDOS