DH Bug Predation & Fel'dorei Warband?

Hi guys,

am I missing something or is there already a known bug with the cards Predation and Fel’dorei Warband?

When I play Lady S’theno and then wanna cast both above mentioned spells to the face of the opponent, I cannot do it - the client tells me that the character cannot be targeted by spells. On the next turn, the cards work as intended. I saw this bug twice today, it was very very awkward.

Thoughts? ^^

I cannot get past March of the Lich King prologue

Very addictive game , i love it. Add me as a friend. although i am a new player today i made some progress in the book of heroes in solo adventures .

JumpyLion#2309695 add me

Did you perhaps also play Silvermoon Arcanist that turn? She gives +2 Spell Damage, but her Battlecry prevents you from targeting heroes with your spells the turn she is played.

If that is not the case, then I recommend filing a bug report at https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/c/bug-report/8 - a gameplay bug is not really a technical support issue. If you play with a tracker that saves replays, or if you have screenshots or videos of the bugged interaction, then please add them to your report so that Blizzard has maximum information to reproduce and investigate the issue.