Disconnect Issues

Seriously fed up of losing games because of being seemingly randomly disconnected. And my internet is fine I’ve checked.

How is a discussion forum a suitable method for ‘contact support’?!

Heya,

If you experience connection issues, start by going through the steps listed in the Connection Troubleshooting Support Article.

It is not. The Forum is not an alternative method for contacting support. If you want to contact support directly, you can do so here.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Hearthstone you are talking bollocks. I just tried your option to contact support and the only choice i got was ‘ask the community’. Im fed up if being disconnected from ranked games. Sort it out. Useless

The support we can provide for Mobile connection issues is limited, as such the support page refers you to your mobile provider or the community forums to discuss this further.

If you have not done so already, give the following steps a go: Hearthstone Mobile Connection Issues.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Can I have all the money I spent on this game refunded please? And you can then go ahead and delete my account. The game has become unplayable and this poor excuse for customer service is simply insulting.