Disconnecting every few seconds

I’m on windows 10. My internet connection is good. No other online game is having trouble. However, hearthstone drops me from games every ~15 seconds or so and usually is able to reconnect (but not always). This is a game-breaking issue for me inasmuch as I get too annoyed to continue playing after a game or two.

Hey Quakecomm,

Sorry to hear about this. I’m not sure if you have done any kind of troubleshooting yet, I would suggest that you give it a go though, by following the steps mentioned in here.

I’d also suggest that you provide to us with a WinMTR, to further look into this.

Thanks for your time, Vossprey! I’ll provide you with a WinMTR and follow those troubleshooting steps as soon as I get a chance (which may be a day or two).

Edit 10/21: None of my troubleshooting attempts have been successful. Here’s my WinMTR:

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |

|                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |

|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|

|pool-72-80-147-160.nycmny.fios.verizon.net -   10 |  298 |  271 |    0 |  449 | 4838 |  287 |

|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|

WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider