Disconnection in game

I lost 2 games in arena in the same night because of your server issues. I was in the game and suddenly the connection broke. I closed the game and reopen it but it didn’t even try to reconnect. I played on Android phone. Can you please help me about that ?

1 Like

Hey Hiimracle,

I cannot do anything about the lost arena matches unfortunately, but we do have a few steps you can go through to try and prevent such connection issues from taking place again in the future.

1. Try swapping from wireless to your network data connection, or vice versa
  2. Restart your device and try again
  3. Reset the password of your Blizzard account
  4. If you are on an Android device, access your app storage in device settings and clear the Hearthstone app cache/data

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Same thing happens on Ipad all the time. Usually one disc and reconnect at least every game, and maybe one of 10-20 games it just go in freezemode, music playing but you are far off. Unable to reconnect and autoloss… VERY annoying. This has been going on for several years. You really need to fix your shiet blizz. Never had that problem in other games.

Same for me, lost at least 10 games due to the ‘freezemode’ as I’ll now refer to it. The background animation’s and music play, but the game just refuses to respond, currently sat here for 10 minutes refusing to lose the game and i havent even selected my mulligans yet, absolute joke…