Disconnections and crashes

every time am halfway through the game it just disconnects, then i try again over and over it’s the same, try to reistall but nothing, can any body help?

Hello vellos,

If you keep getting disconnected, please follow the steps mentioned in our Troubleshooting Connection and Latency Issues article, including the advanced troubleshooting if needed.

How’s my driving? Let me know! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Hagut

Have similar problem, almost every single game in battlegrounds Heartstone stops working for few secs or brutally laggin. Usually its between 5th and 10th round always in tavern. So my game looks like something like: Get lucky on first two rounds, then snowballing early game - 38-40hp. then when it ports me to the tavern around 5th round game freeze and rope instantly ends. Sometimes im able to buy card or put it on board. Then screwed again. If i get lucky im in late game with low hp witch chance to win. Damn this is so frustrating. Tried reinstall, updated drivers, tried repair (nothing to repair battle.net said) but still no succes to enjoy this awesome mode… (And no my pc isnt 15 old garbage)…

Heya Drambejz,

This thread is rather old so I’ll be closing this out. None the less, it looks as though you are experiencing connection issues.

If you are on a wireless connection, test if the issue occurs on a cabled connection. With this, I’d also test if clearing your Hearthstone Cache data helps:

• Press Windows key + R
  • Type %localappdata%
  • Click OK
  • Delete the Blizzard folder

Lastly, test if it occurs under a new Administrator account. Likewise, close as many background applications as you can.

If you do still see issues, please create your own post and we’ll do what we can to help.