Doesn't enter the game HS: NGRESULT DB ERROR: 303: 0

I can’t get into the game either–same error. Tried Blue’s recommendations to no avail. Still can’t get in.

This is not acceptable. I’ve been getting the same error for about 20 hours and none of the above pseudo-solutions worked. Try to give us a workable solution.

same issue in the last 24h, on multiple devices (same account)

1 Like

Likewise. I played one game yesterday, after that on mobile and MacOS the same error for the past 10hrs.

Same issue here, the mentioned methods didn’t help

1 Like

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Given the lack of success with the previously suggested troubleshooting steps I’ve edited them out to avoid further wild-goose chasing.

The issue is under further investigation now and hopefully the root cause can be addressed quickly!

2 Likes

Very strange situation… with my main account I can’t join EU server because of that error but I’m able to join the US server. Also, with my second Account I’m able to join EU servers. On my phone I can’t join the EU server, too even though I’m resetting the network or using LTE instead of wifi. I guess somehow the account is banned on EU for no reason, else I don’t have any explanation for it.

I can log into ASIA EUROPE but not NA. help

I think there is s problem with shop . Yesterday , I bought a paladin deck after that I had server problem idk if you guys also bought smtg.

Not buying anything, I was just opening one of my mercenaries packs.

same
HS:NGRESULT DB ERROR:303:0
Closed – Oops! Playful sprites have disrupted Hearthstone as it was connecting to our servers. Please wait for them to disperse and try again.

I get the same error message (303) last 24 hours or so.
Like many others I can not login to EU. However I can reach the US servers but since I don´t have my main account there it does not help me.

I get the same error message when trying to play via iPhone. It seems to be account related somehow. I have tried various fixes posted here and there without success.

Same issue here… unable to log in on eu

same problem here , i tried different devices same exact error in the last 24h

Same issue as of yesterday after the patch. Can log into EU region with no issues, but NA always produces the same error.

Same issue unfortunately

Exactly, I’m having this issue as well. Opened a ticket but it seems to be constant now. It’s frustrating even more because I, as most of us I guess, spent money on this thing and I don’t want to let it go.

1 Like

Exactly, a friend of mine having this issue as well.
Had to screen transfer my game on discord for him to play.
Solve pls!

1 Like

<3 thank you for letting me be part of hearthstone

Hello, a friend of mine also has this error. But I think it’s good that his game doesn’t work and he can have a normal heart cycle again. Please fix the problem anyway so that he does not become suicidal.