Doesn't enter the game HS: NGRESULT DB ERROR: 303: 0

I cannot enter the game from all PC devices, phone, tablet
Reinstalling the game doesn’t help.
In the upper right corner there is an inscription: “HS: NGRESULT DB ERROR: 303: 0”
I tried all the methods described on the forum.

9 Likes

Yea I’ve same freaking problem too.

I have the same problem on EU, but i can connect on US

I can log on to Blizzard, but I cant start Heartstone.
Error message:
Heartstone.exe has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

I have tried all the options like repair heartstone and find an update.
Nothing works
This is on the Europe server.
I got the same issue on the American server

Same issue. Can play on US but not EU.

same message : “HS: NGRESULT DB ERROR: 303: 0” from yesterday
but i can login to US server as someone else said

same error here. Can’t play on EU server

Hi all,

Thanks for the reports!

Given that this is right around the launch of the latest patch, the safest option may just be to wait a bit and try again later.

[Removed unsuccessful troubleshooting steps, please see update below]

1 Like

None of the mentioned methods work. The account seems to be bricked for the region itself, regardless of device used.

I am also having this issue since the patch and getting the same error. I am able to get in on another region but not the one I play in. Have tried all these methods.

I can’t get into the game either–same error. Tried Blue’s recommendations to no avail. Still can’t get in.

This is not acceptable. I’ve been getting the same error for about 20 hours and none of the above pseudo-solutions worked. Try to give us a workable solution.

same issue in the last 24h, on multiple devices (same account)

1 Like

Likewise. I played one game yesterday, after that on mobile and MacOS the same error for the past 10hrs.

Same issue here, the mentioned methods didn’t help

1 Like

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Given the lack of success with the previously suggested troubleshooting steps I’ve edited them out to avoid further wild-goose chasing.

The issue is under further investigation now and hopefully the root cause can be addressed quickly!

2 Likes

Very strange situation… with my main account I can’t join EU server because of that error but I’m able to join the US server. Also, with my second Account I’m able to join EU servers. On my phone I can’t join the EU server, too even though I’m resetting the network or using LTE instead of wifi. I guess somehow the account is banned on EU for no reason, else I don’t have any explanation for it.

I can log into ASIA EUROPE but not NA. help

I think there is s problem with shop . Yesterday , I bought a paladin deck after that I had server problem idk if you guys also bought smtg.

Not buying anything, I was just opening one of my mercenaries packs.