Duel deck not valid - now I'm stuck

Sam problem here, I want a refund.

Same here, is anything being done abaout it?

It has been about three weeks now and I’m still stuck and unable to play HS duels. Seems like this problem is just too much for a small indie company like blizz.

Same here. This is a joke. At the very least someone could update us on what is actually going on…

What is going on with this? Played 1 game of Heroic, added Battlefiend, Chaos Strike and Leeroy to my deck and i am getting this invalid deck message. Why is there no urgency with this? This ia a major problem costing people gold and the ability to actually play the game!!!

Same guys, still have a problem :confused:

Still no fix for this it’s been 2 weeks since I’m stuck at 0 games no one doing anything?

No one is solving this. It’s been weeks. Blizzard is crumbling.

“The selected deck is not valid for this game mode”. Just happened to me in Duels, 7 games trough in the run and right after I chose a bucket. After a few minutes, the message stopped showing and I was able to proceed.

Wouldn’t wiping the Duels servers or whatever houses the player-associated data at a time and date made publicly aware, that resets everybody’s runs…

couldn’t that fix the issue or at least curb it to some degree?

Same problem with Duels stuck. Cant retire, been since new patch.

Listen this is realy getting irretating. This issue with duels isn’t getting fixed. I’m not getting replies on my mails from admin about getting my country to take part in Hearthstone tourneys… Whats going on over there?

Deck of Chaos is not disenchanted for its full price after the changes on 05/12/21:
It is disenchanted for 400 dust.

Maybe because it was not nerfed, but buffed?

STILL not fixed. Just got stuck again in duels. Have posted, have sent emails, no response. If I were working at blizzard, I would be ashamed.

Its still bugged, I started a normal run but I couldn’t even play the first game and its been like 3 weeks now
Blizzard please fix this, I like Duels but haven’t been able to play it

Heya Yodada,

If you are still having issues, please try retiring your current duels run. If you cannot do so, please create a ticket with our customer support team as they may be able to help you do so.

As this thread is rather old, I will be locking it out however.