Duels stuck after i click resume

Same problem here. More news on this from support?

i canā€™t play duels after i finish a run in duels with 11 wins the game didnt give me the loots and i reset the game after the reset i took all the loots but now i cant play any more duels ONLY at EU server it looks frozen but i can play on ASIA and AMERICA server can u help me pls??

I have the same problem

I was d/c during a game and the update forced itself upon restarting the app. Since then, the game freezes when i press resume.

I paid for that game too, which i was winning. Hope i can get a free ticket. @hearthstone admins? Thanks

I have the same problem, when I press resume, nothing happens. glad this has been a problem for over 3 days and still no fix.

SOLUTION: Open hearthstone from android mobile phone. go to duels. click on resume bottom right corner. start spamming clicks near the center of the screen where the drawing is. Dont stop click spamming everywhere around that area until it gives you the rewards. Open the rewards, quit hs from mobile and open from pc. worked for me after a few tries.

6 Likes

Same problemen here. It has been almost 2 days now

This worked for me too. Thank you!

Thanks alot 3 iwas 3 days off duels thanks again and again

Does it work on iOS ?

when do we expect a blue respond for this bugg its been 4 days

Same problem. Canā€™t access Duels

Worked for me. Thanks.

same for me, stuck and can only get away with alt f4ā€¦ Free runs for alll!!!, Right? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

My game crashed today was 7-2 and now duels is unavailable. Plese fix

Same sh1t from yesterday i am so dissapointed/angry.
And if it was just the rewards i would say its ok i have lost so many times cause of bugs like when you playing the game just closesā€¦ and after you relogin you have lost your turn and your gameā€¦but now i cant even play until they fix it cause we cant close the runā€¦

Until you fix it just manually close my run so i can continue enjoy my time off!!!

its kind of upsetting that duels keep crashing. This time the worst so far. Why pay 150g for a heroic run when it keeps doing this. Several times before when I had to retire the duelruns when the game wont load. VERY ANNOYING!!!

1 Like

Thanks so much. It also fixed it for me. Blizzard needs to work on their QA.

it worked

SOLUTION: Open hearthstone from android mobile phone. go to duels. click on resume bottom right corner. start spamming clicks near the center of the screen where the drawing is. Dont stop click spamming everywhere around that area until it gives you the rewards. Open the rewards, quit hs from mobile and open from pc. worked for me after a few tries.

4 Likes