Duels stuck after i click resume

when I click resume game , the game looks stuck , the only way to get out of duels is to close game and restart.
I reinstalled the game , restarted pc etc. It seems the game got stuck after i press resume , and no matter what ive did im in the same boat after 14h.

25 Likes

I got the same problem.

1 Like

same problem duels are stuck/ frozen please fix asap.

1 Like

I have the same issue.

1 Like

I have the same issue.

1 Like

i have same problem so HEPL plizzzzz

1 Like

same here, game has really improved and now call with bugstone

1 Like

Hey folks,

We are currently looking into this. It’s a known issue and you can find more information and updates as they become available here.

Apologies for any inconvenience and hopefully we’ll have a fix for this soon.

3 Likes

I have the same exact problem! Pleas try to fix this and let us know how long it will take!

I started having this problem today. I am not able to play Duels after clicking Resume.

i got exactly the same issue, since the update

Same problem here. “Hopefully” you’ll have a fix for this soon.

Same problem. On mobile and on pc. Also reinstalled game, cleared cache. Nothing seems to work. It is my favourite mode, so addictive because it’s so much fun. Thank you for fixing this?

Me too ive tried from a different divices and the issue stays.

Pretty sure this problem comes up when you close down the game after losing your third game. After clicking resume when returning to duels, it should open up the rewards screen @mosinathus

1 Like

same issue has anyone got a fix to this or will it be patched out?

Adding my issue. It looks like it happened when I quit hearthstone before opening my prizes from my previous duel run. I can kind of see the blue lights from the prize boxes, but the screen freezes on the “resume” screen and I can’t do anything but quit.

1 Like

Duels is about the only mode of Hearthstone I play anymore. Can be we a blue post on when this should be resolved?

We sadly don’t have an ETA yet. If we have this information we will certainly share it. The known issues thread should also receive an update as this information becomes available too.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

same here, but Blizz does not seem to care. Its time to quit the game I guess.